- Contract object:
Outdoor wind potential measurement system
University Transilvania from Brasov / ProDD Institute Brasov
- System delivery date:
Q4 / 2012
- Minimum technical requirements requested by the beneficiary:
- The test stand must be portable, the materials used to be resistant and light;
- Data acquisition system;
- Software for data processing;
- Independent energy system.
- Structure of the delivered system:
3 x Measuring stations located individuallyin areas with coverage with GSM-GPRS;
Component one (1) measuring station:
- 1 x RTU tip ADCON A753 (Remote Terminal Unit = RTU);
- 1 x set Anemometru-Girueta de tipul Adcon Pro 10;
- 1 x propeller anemometer(propeller) Gill type (this product was installed on just 2 of the 3 measuring stations);
- 1 x An anemometer of the Adcon Win 10 type (without girueta; only 1 station has been installed);
- 1 x Combined temperature and humidity sensor type Adcon TR1;
- 1 x solar panel;
- 1 x mast / pole on which the measuring station was installed
1 x Data Center located at the ProDD Brasov Institute
- 1 x Concentrator of data (gateway) of type Adcon A850;
- 1 x Statie grafica pentru prelucrarea si afisarea datelor culese de concentratorul de date;
- 1 x software license type Adcon addVANTAGE Pro 6.1 server for 1 User/5 RTU.
6.The way data is measured, transmitted and presented
The output of each of the sensors mentioned in the measuring station component is read by the RTU once every 3 minutes. Every 15 minutes, RTU calculates an average of the 5 measurements made in that range. Every hour, RTU transmits to the center the 4 average values calculated for each parameterRTU păstreaza parametrii preluaţi de la senzori pe perioade de indisponibilitate a comunicaţiei cu centrul de date care vor putea ajunge până la 15 zile.
Adcon addVantage Pro 6.1 provides the presentation of measured data in the form of tables and in the form of time slots. There are multiple possibilities of viewing data for different past periods (from the order of the hours to the order of the years), displaying the values at the desired date, time, minute, and second. Two examples of the presentation format of the processed data are given in Figures 1 and 2 on page 3.
The Data Center kept primary data and data processed for at least 2 years prior to the current date.The Data Center allows the processed data to be made available via the Internet to any user who can login by user name and password. There are extensive possibilities for configuring user rights.
7.Photos from the installation and commissioning of the measuring stations